|Single by Momoiro Clover Z|
December 25, 2011
Shiroi Kaze (白い風) is the 3rd limited single of Momoiro Clover Z. It was their second annual Christmas single issued only at the Momoiro Christmas 2011 Saitama Super Arena Taikai concert venue at Saitama Super Arena on December 25, 2011. The single is also available for order in KING e-Shop from December 25, 2011 until 5 January, 2012.
The annual christmas single is announced on December 16, 2011, and it is a limited release just like Momokuri from the previous year's Momoiro Christmas live concerts.. Yet unlike Momokuri, the single was also sold in the online shop King e-Shop for a limited time. The songs were also being performed at the first time in public in the live concert.
The song is written by Shinya Tada of AKB48's Ponytail no Shushu and Mashin Ikuta duo that also write for Kimi no Ato. The side B song, We are UFI!!! is a song by the group's alter-ego Mikakunin Shoujo-tai UFI for the TV Tokyo sitcom program Urero Mikakunin Shoujo. In addition, the single includes remixes of Santa-san by NARASAKI and Taku Takahashi.
- Limited Edition
- 1. Shiroi Kaze (白い風, lit.White Wind)
- Lyrics, composer: Shinya Tada, arrangement: Mashin Ikuta
- 2. We are UFI!!!
- Lyrics, composer, arrangement: Kenichi Maeyamada
- 3. Santa-san -DJ Taku's Christmas A-men Breaks-
- Remix: Taku Takahashi (m-flo)
- 3. Santa-san -Bloody Christmas Version-
- Remix: NARASAKI
- The word "kimi" (君, you) is written in the lyrics in katakana (キミ). Kimi no Ato, the song written by the same songwriter also follows the same fashion. It can be viewed as this "you" refers to particular someone. Fans agreed that the two songs is a tribute to Akari Hayami, when the songs are being presented in a live concert, the stage lighting turned into blue colors.
- Momo-tan, a Pink Z Densetsu helmet and a purple luchador mask can be seen in the cover.
- A neck tie, a riceballl, and a throwing star can also be seen.
- The helmet the throwing star, and the necktie can represent the singles they had since Akari Hayami left; the helmet represents Z Densetsu, the throng star represents D no junjo, ad the necktie shows Rodo Sanka.